Step One Hundred and Sixty-Three



Step 163. I Will Feel Knowledge Today.
Feel the abiding quality of Knowledge, which is always available to you beyond your thoughts and self-preoccupations. Upon the hour, feel Knowledge today. Repeat the idea for the day and take a moment to feel its presence. The presence of Knowledge is something you can take with you everywhere you go, into each encounter, into each circumstance. It is appropriate everywhere. In this, you will be able to see each circumstance and event. You will be able to hear. You will be able to give. You will be able to comprehend. This stability is something the world greatly needs, and you who are rich with Knowledge have this to give.

Feel Knowledge this day in your deeper practice periods. Give yourself to this, for this is your gift to God and to the world. Let this day be a day of strengthening and a day of confirmation. Let not any small failure today dissuade you from your greater task. Realize that all setbacks can only stop you in your progress, and you need only step forward to continue. The response to any failure, then, great or small, is simply the decision to continue. For you need only follow the steps that are given here to achieve the results of this preparation for you. How simple is the path to Knowledge. How clear is its way when you follow its provision step by step.

Practice 163: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

July 5, 2013 Round One: I have been keenly aware of the presence of Knowledge today and it compares to nothing else. It has a bright, lucid quality that lights up my life in every circumstance. I am failing in many ways, but I am not allowing this to dissuade me from my greater task, I am willing to go on in the knowledge that perseverance and steady progress are all that is required to achieve results and keep moving on.

I find great inspiration in the quote from The Great Waves of Change I received yesterday in my email.

You Do It Anyway

"You are here to serve the world, and you serve the world without requiring a result. If your service is pure, if it comes from love and compassion, you give because you must give, not because you are assured of an outcome. You do it anyway. You try to bring about a good result, but in the end, you cannot control it. Then if your service to others seems to fail, you will not feel devastated. You did what you could. Like the physician in the field of battle taking care of the wounded soldiers, you do what you can with what you have."

It seems to speak directly to this Step.

January 7, 2015 Round Two: I feel the presence of Knowledge in my life ever stronger. It abides with me always and is ever available beyond my thoughts and self-preoccupations. It is as though I have turned on the switch, I have accepted the presence of Knowledge in my life and now it is working for me.
December 11, 2018 Round Three: I am to feel the presence of Knowledge. The response to any failure, great or small, is simply the decision to continue. Meditation - 4.45 - 5.00. I felt Knowledge.
I am turning in. I do not feel like engaging with the world. I no longer have the desire to be seen. I am disappearing more and more into the woodwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen