Step Two Hundred and Ninety-Seven


Step 297. Novre Novre Comey Na Vera Te Novre
Today’s invocation speaks of the power of stillness within your mind and the power that the stillness within your mind will have within the world. Allow your invocation to be recited upon the hour, with great reverence. Allow the mystery of your life now to unfold before you so that you may behold it and carry it with you in your adventure in the world.

In your two deeper practice periods repeat today’s invocation and once again enter the depth of stillness, giving yourself completely to your practice. Upon completion of your practice, repeat today’s idea once again. Allow yourself to feel the presence that is with you as you do this, for your Ancient Home abides with you as you abide within the world. The ancient memory of your Home and the memory of all true relationships that you have reclaimed thus far in your entire evolution are thus remembered with today’s idea. For in stillness all things can be known, and all things that are known will reveal themselves to you.

Practice
 297
: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 6, 2014 Round One: I don’t know how, all I know is that invoking these words does something, it evokes “the power that the stillness within your mind will have within the world.” And mysterious things happen. This is my experience.

Also today I opened Secrets of Heaven at the page where it said, “Of course our words cannot express the essence of the Teaching that we relate to you. This must always happen in the very deepest part of you. And yet our words bring with them a memory.”

This Step says:

“The ancient memory of your Home and the memory of all true relationships that you have reclaimed thus far in your entire evolution are thus remembered with today’s idea.”

Something powerful and mysterious is happening and I am willing to let it be.

June 3, 2015 Round Two: I experienced a lot of irritation today evoked by my husband. I also decided to be with some issues and not engage or respond, but just let myself be with them and see what surfaces.

I did not feel anything in particular from evoking the sacred words. No particular inspiration came to me. I am still adjusting to my new way of life, particularly now that my husband is here longer, although there are still things to be taken care of in Moscow and he needs to go back there soon. I cannot totally disregard the issues he must take care of, they affect me too. There are also problems to be attended to here at the house (mold in the basement). Again my vision is not clear about the future. I just have to take things as they come.

I continue to find disengaging from the world to be more satisfactory than communication.

Day 9 of the 2015 Steps Vigil hosted by Kelvin. He read a testimonial from Betty in England.


Novre Novre - Music Inspired by Steps to Knowledge #297



May 1, 2019 Round Three: This invocation is to bring forth the memory of my Ancient Home and the memory of all true relationships I have reclaimed so far in my entire revolution. Really? I have not experienced this yet? Or have I in part? Mum and Dad? It speaks of the power of stillness, for in stillness all things can be known, and all things that are known will reveal themselves to me. I need to practice this more, for my stillness practices have not been consistent.

It was interesting to read what I wrote the last time about my husband irritating me back when we first moved out here. I know I was irritated with his comments about the floor falling in because of the mold in the basement and thus putting our stay here in jeopardy. Four years later the mold has been dealt with and the floor is still intact. And if and when it does fall in, it will no longer be our problem. We have moved along in the last four years. Who would have ever known?


Comments

  1. Best Online Slots for 2021 - Dr.MCD
    Looking for the best 서울특별 출장안마 online slots for 2021? It is not really easy to download and make deposits. 속초 출장안마 To 구리 출장마사지 withdraw funds, you have to 성남 출장마사지 make a 안성 출장안마 minimum deposit of EUR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve