Step Two Hundred and Ninety-Eight


Step 298. Mavran Mavran Conay Mavran
Today’s invocation calls upon those who practice Knowledge with you in the Greater Community so that the strength of their undertaking and their great achievements may embellish all of your attempts and all of your practices as a student of Knowledge. Today’s invocation engages your mind with all minds which are engaged in the reclamation of Knowledge in the universe, for you are a citizen of a Greater Community as well as a citizen of your world. You are part of a great undertaking existing both within the world and beyond, for God is at work everywhere. The True Religion, then, is the reclamation of Knowledge. It finds its expression in each world and in each culture, and there it acquires its symbolism and its rituals, but its essence is universal.

Practice upon the hour repeating today’s invocation and as you do so, take a moment to feel its impact. You can find a way to do this in all of your circumstances today, and this will remind you of your Ancient Home and the potency of Knowledge that you carry within you. In your deeper practice periods, repeat your invocation and then enter into the sanctuary of Knowledge in stillness and in humility. When your practice period is complete, once again repeat today’s invocation. Allow your mind to engage itself with that which is beyond the limited scope of human involvement, for Knowledge speaks of a greater life within the world and beyond. It is this greater life which you must now entertain. It is this greater life which you must now receive, for you are a student of Knowledge. Knowledge is greater than the world, but Knowledge has come to the world to serve.

Practice
 298: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 7, 2014 Round One: “You are part of a great undertaking existing both within the world and beyond, for God is at work everywhere.”

My participation is requested.

Today after my meditation practice where I invoked these words and entered into the sanctuary of Knowledge, I opened Secrets of Heaven to the page (p. 161) that said, “What would it avail you to know of us unless your participation were requested?”

I have been able to feel my connection with other students of Knowledge as I practice. I see in my mind's eye points of light all over the world and beyond.

“Allow your mind to engage itself with that which is beyond the limited scope of human involvement, for Knowledge speaks of a greater life within the world and beyond.”

I am not analyzing this, just letting it be.

June 4, 2015 Round Two: I tried to use this invocation to take me out into the Greater Community and connect with all minds reclaiming Knowledge there. I cannot say I felt any resounding success.

I listened to the recording of Day 10 of the 2015 Steps Vigil hosted by Brian this morning (an hour after the live broadcast was over). He read a message from Mathieu in France who is translating Steps to Knowledge into French. He talked about how amazing it is that Steps was received in seven days and needed no editing, but it is taking him weeks and weeks to edit his translation. I feel the same way. The human struggle to get things right takes far more out of us than necessary. If only we could just go with the flow more and accept the beauty of how things are.

Marshall also spoke some very inspiring words at the end. Knowledge knows, but we do not. We are still fumbling and lost in our assumptions, beliefs, and admonitions. The more we come into the proximity of Knowledge and experience it, the more we see that we do not know. Once we let go and admit we do not know, that is when Knowledge can reveal itself. Accepting we do not know makes us open to Knowledge, it gives us the humility required to really know what we need to know. So we stop asking questions and say a prayer: “Show me what I must do to find my way.”

I feel this is my answer for today.

May 2, 2019 Round Three: This invocation calls on those who practice Knowledge with me in the Greater Community. It engages my mind with all minds engaged in the reclamation of Knowledge. It will remind me of my Ancient Home and the potency of Knowledge I carry within me. Knowledge is greater than the world, but it has come to the world to serve. This speaks to me strongly today. I invoke these words and feel expansion in my mind as it engages with all those in the Greater Community who are reclaiming Knowledge.

I am feeling upbeat and invigorated today despite the rain and cold. Yesterday was bright and sunny and I did a lot of planting. Just in time. Now the seeds in the earth will germinate and grow under their protective covering of leaves. The earth is well fertilized and nourishing. I am hoping for a wonderful harvest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen