Step Two Hundred and Seventy-Two


River Ushna, Krasnaya Ushna, Russia

Step 272. My Teachers Will Guide Me As I Proceed.
You will require teachers to guide you as you proceed on the path to Knowledge, for you will be venturing far beyond your own concepts and assumptions. You will be engaged in a life that you have not yet comprehended. You will be accessing power and resources that you have not yet fully recognized. You will be venturing deeper into life, beyond human assumptions, beyond human beliefs and beyond human conventions. This will require very strong guidance for you, both from Knowledge and from your primary relationships. Your Inner Teachers represent your most primary relationships, for these relationships are completely based upon Knowledge, and they are given to you to cultivate Knowledge safely and completely.

Therefore, accept your limitations as a student of Knowledge so that you may proceed with the assistance that will be required. Be grateful that such great assistance can be given to you and that it can permeate any circumstance because it is invisible to your eyes. Be grateful that you can experience it in any circumstance and that you can receive the counsel of your Teachers at those junctures in life where it is called for.

Affirm the presence of your teachers today so that you may have great courage and enthusiasm in your support of the emergence of Knowledge. Upon the hour remind yourself that your Teachers are with you. In your two deeper practice periods, enter into stillness and silence with them so that they may render their presence and their counsel to you if needed. Accept your studenthood so that you may learn to give to the world.

Practice
 272: 
Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

March 5, 2014 Round One: I am seeking my teachers guidance as I contend with so much doubt and confusion today. I feel as though I have lost my anchor and am being tossed back and forth in a stormy sea not knowing where the truth is. I always felt that I could trust my inner voice, that somewhere deep inside me I know the truth and it never fails me. But today I don’t know any more. I feel as though the whole world has gone mad, and I along with it.

Then I read this and I see a gleam of light at the end of the tunnel.

"You will be venturing deeper into life, beyond human assumptions, beyond human beliefs and beyond human conventions."

I hold onto this as I look at myself and the world around me today. I feel as though my teachers are sitting back and letting me ride these waves of confusion on my own, but ready to pull me back when I have had enough and can see Knowledge shining through again.

May 9, 2015 Round Two: Today I feel the presence of my Teachers. As I take walks in the evening in my new environment, I commune with my Teachers and feel their support and love. I am not specifically seeking their counsel, but I feel their approval when I become still and enter into communion with them. Through the mists of my mind, I feel their presence and embrace it. I have no doubts or confusion today. I know I am where I am supposed to be, the place I have so long dreamed of.

"Be grateful that you can experience it in any circumstance and that you can receive the counsel of your Teachers at those junctures in life where it is called for."

This also speaks to me so strongly today.

"You will be engaged in a life that you have not yet comprehended. You will be accessing power and resources that you have not yet fully recognized. You will be venturing deeper into life, beyond human assumptions, beyond human beliefs and beyond human conventions."

I am relying on the guidance of my Teachers and not allowing the conventions, doubts, and confusion of the world and expressed through other people dissuade me. I am confident that my Teachers are guiding me forever in the right direction.

April 6, 2019 Round Three: I am asking my Teachers for guidance in getting the money, but maybe this is a selfish pursuit and not worthy of their attention? Although it is not money for myself alone, it is for the good of many and furthering my mission here on earth, is it not? It is hard to draw the line between my personal ambition and where Knowledge is moving me. This Step says that I will be accessing power and resources that I have not yet fully recognized, I will be venturing deeper into life, beyond human assumptions, beyond human beliefs, and beyond human convention. How will it all pan out? This is a non-standard situation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen