Step Two Hundred and Seventy-Six


Step 276. Knowledge Is My Salvation.
Knowledge is your salvation, for it leads you out of your hopeless predicament which is born of attempting to live in fantasy and imagination. It leads you into the brightness and the clarity of reality. It guides your action and your thinking so that both may be effective and lead to true self-realization. Thus, God has given you the greatest possible gift: the means within yourself to correct all error, to resolve all confusion and conflict and to set your life on a true course that is aimed at your true destiny. Here you become empowered and honored and your self-worth is reclaimed. It is your value that must be reclaimed to you. God does not require that God’s value be reclaimed, for it has never been lost. But your value to yourself has been lost, and this can only be reclaimed by following a Greater Plan not of your own making, but which has been created for your total welfare.

When you realize how much of your life has been wasted in ambivalence and how few results that has produced, then you will recognize the great need for Knowledge. This will give you the strength and the conviction to proceed in your preparation with the greatest possible self-involvement. Once you recognize your true need, then you will be able to recognize the true remedy that has been provided.

Thus, you as a student of Knowledge will realize with clarity of mind and simplicity of truth exactly what is necessary, for Knowledge is your salvation. Remember this upon the hour and think of it in light of your recent practices. In your deeper meditations, allow yourself to enter stillness completely, recognizing that you are engaging yourself with the means for your own salvation and through you the salvation of the world.

Practice
 276: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

March 10, 2014 Round One: “God has given you the greatest possible gift: the means within yourself to correct all error, to resolve all confusion and conflict and to set your life on a true course that is aimed at your true destiny.”

I am holding onto these words today and remaining strong in my belief that Knowledge will show me what is right and where I am being led astray. Today I am particularly focusing on all the conflict and upheaval that is going on in the world, especially in the part of the world where I live, and trying to see the truth through all the misconceptions and untruths that are coming through in the media. I have my own vision of what is going on and I feel it comes from the Knowledge within me. I feel it is my destiny to see, know, and understand the truth. I am building a stronger connection with that part of me inside where Knowledge resides, knowing for certain that with Knowledge all things shall be revealed. 

May 13, 2015 Round Two: Knowledge indeed is my salvation. I will be still and just allow Knowledge to work its wonders in my life. I feel so blessed!

I read this blog, A Loving Healing Space, every morning and it touches a place deep in my soul, its words moving me to a deeper understanding of myself and my purpose here in this world.

“Renew your ancient vow to no longer abandon yourself and to practice intimacy with your tender vulnerability. Illuminate the grooves inside your miracle nervous system with new pathways of holding and kindness. Stay close. For on the path of love, you need yourself now more than ever.”

April 10, 2019 Round Three: Again I am applying this to my current situation. I am following Knowledge, following a Great Plan not of my own making, but which has been created for my total welfare. I trust this. I recognize my true need, living in the country, and so I will be able to recognize the true remedy that has been provided (building our house). I am still waiting, but I feel all will work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen