Step Two Hundred and Fifteen


“My word. Who was that singing so beautifully?
It was me. I am lost and alone.
You are not alone, Baby Bear. I am here with you. You only need 
look up and keep going. You will find your way home.
Thank you, dear Owl. I love you.
I love you too, Baby Bear.

"Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast"

Step 215. My Teachers Are With Me. I Am Not Alone.
Your teachers are with you, in the background. They are very careful not to extend their influence upon you too strongly, for you are not yet capable to receive this and to utilize it on your own behalf. Realize, then, that you travel through life with great assistance, for your Teachers are with you to help you to realize and to cultivate Knowledge.

First, they must help you to realize your need for Knowledge, for your need for Knowledge must be fully established before you can engage in the reclamation of Knowledge. You must realize that without Knowledge life is hopeless, for you are without purpose, meaning and direction. Then only your errors can teach you, and only they can support your unforgiveness.

Realizing the failure of your own ideas to be a substitute for Knowledge, you can then turn to Knowledge and become the happy recipient of its true gifts. Here all things that you have truly sought will be meaningfully satisfied. Here you will have a true foundation in life. Here Heaven and Earth will come together within you and all separation will end. Here you can accept the limitations of your physical existence and the greatness of your spiritual life. Turning to Knowledge, therefore, is of the greatest benefit for you.

Remind yourself of this idea upon the hour, and in your two deeper practices today, enter stillness, using the word RAHN if it helps you. Be happy today that you can receive that which frees you.

Practice 215: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download 
http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

November 12, 2013 Round One: I appreciate the benefit of turning to Knowledge today. And I was having those very thoughts while out walking in the woods this morning – why am I seeking Knowledge? Because without Knowledge, life is hopeless, for I am without purpose, meaning and direction.

I still struggle though with distinguishing between what are my own ideas, a substitute for Knowledge, and what is coming from Knowledge – gifts I can receive.

March 7, 2015 Round Two: Secrets of Heaven No. 200 begins with: "Your Teachers present themselves to you without cloak, without subterfuge, without appearances. They must be felt. This what we mean when we speak of the Presence."

I am becoming more consciously aware as I continue practicing Steps that I am not alone, that my Teachers are with me, and they have been for a long time. Looking back now from a higher vantage point, I can confidently say that my Teachers have been with me, guiding and protecting me, all my life. Now I am consciously turning to Knowledge and ready to receive its true gifts.

February 8, 2019 Round Three: I did not sleep well, I had insomnia, my mind would not rest. I woke at 3.46 and entered stillness until 4.11. I was with my Teachers and felt mind expansion. I did not know at the time what my Step for today was. But it fits perfectly with where I went in stillness. I realize my need for Knowledge, it is fully established. I am a happy recipient of its true gifts. All the things I truly seek are being meaningfully satisfied. Heaven and Earth are coming together in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve