Step Two Hundred and Three


Step 203. The Greater Community Is Influencing The World I See.
If you can accept that your world is part of a Greater Community, which is simply obvious if you will look, then you must accept that the world is being influenced by the Greater Community, for the world is part of a Greater Community and cannot be independent of it. How the Greater Community is influencing your world is beyond your current ability to comprehend. But to understand that the world is being influenced allows you to view it from a greater perspective, which from a purely human viewpoint you would not be able to accomplish, for a purely human viewpoint does not allow for other intelligent life to exist. The absurdity of this point of view becomes quite evident as you begin to look at the universe objectively. This will inspire in you wonder, greater interest and caution as well. This is very important because the world is being influenced by the Greater Community, and you are part of the world that is being influenced.

As the physical world that you live in is being influenced by greater physical forces beyond your visual range, so the world mentally is being influenced by intelligent life that is engaged with your world. This intelligent life represents forces for good and forces for ignorance as well. In this, you must come to comprehend a fundamental truth: Weaker minds are influenced by stronger minds. This is true in your world and in all worlds. Beyond the physical, this does not hold true, but in physical life this is the case. That is why you are engaged now in making your mind strong and learning to respond to Knowledge, which represents the force for good everywhere in the universe. As you become stronger, you come to understand and comprehend more and more. Thus, your mind must be cultivated in Knowledge to become stronger so that it may serve a true cause.

Today, upon the hour, repeat the idea for the day and in your two deeper practice periods, attempt to concentrate on the words that we are giving you here. Use your mind actively. Do not allow it to stray and find refuge in meaningless or little things. Think of the greatness of these ideas, but do not consider them fearfully, for fear is not called for. What is called for is objectivity so that you may comprehend the greatness of your world, your universe and your opportunity within it.

Practice 203: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

October 15, 2013 Round One: I am willing to accept that the world is part of a Greater Community and is influenced by this Greater Community, something which is indeed too obvious to deny. I can also see how viewing things from a human standpoint is limiting and appreciate that the human mind does not yet have the ability to comprehend how the Greater Community may be influencing the world. This is beyond human comprehension at the moment, but humankind needs to keep moving in a direction that will promote this comprehension, i.e. keep moving toward Knowledge. I also understand that there is more to life than meets the eye, than meets the physical senses, that my visual range is limited.

I wish to cultivate my mind and make it strong in Knowledge. I have always been partial to objectivity, trying to step beyond my physical limits and seeing the larger picture, so now I wish to keep practicing and strengthening this objectivity in order to see the Truth.


February 21, 2015 Round Two: So be it. I cannot argue with this.
January 26, 2019 Round Three: I made the beginning of the Vigil again and made a comment on the site in response to something Tyyne wrote yesterday about Marshall’s preparation to receive the Message before coming into this world. Steve and Solange were there, messaged with them. Marshall talked about his life and experience, in more detail than before. He does not have to persuade me or make any promises for me to know this is true, for I was already prepared for this before I came into the world, so it is familiar to me. It did not have to be explained. It is called destiny. So true!
We are on the threshold of great change and we can feel it in our bones - Marshall said this just now, and it fits so well with this Step. This is another Step of active investigation. Can I change my relationships, change what I want, change the parts of my life that are not working, if necessary? I believe I can. I also feel that I am being strongly guided and on the right path. The more wisdom I have, the more I can help others. God has a plan for the entire Universe and how could we ever know this without the New Message?
So this is why I am still here. Is it all a load of baloney? Could be. But then why don’t I feel this in my heart of hearts? Why am I still drawn back? Because there is something vital in this for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen