Step One Hundred and Ninety-Three


Step 193. I Shall Listen To Others Without Judgment Today.
Listen to others without judgment today. Knowledge will indicate if what they are saying is of value or not. It will do this without any form of condemnation, without any comparison and without any evaluation on your part whatsoever. Knowledge is attracted to Knowledge, and it is not attracted to that which is not Knowledge. Therefore, you may find your rightful way without contributing judgment or hatred upon the world. This is your Inner Guidance system serving you. It will lead you where you need to be and will lead you to contribute where your contributions can be of the greatest value. If you listen to others without judgment, you will hear both Knowledge and the call for Knowledge. You will see where Knowledge exists and where it has been denied. This is natural. You do not need to judge people to make this determination. It is simply known.

Listen to others so that you may experience yourself listening, for it is not your task to judge the world or to determine where and how your gifts should be given. It is your task to experience yourself in life and to allow Knowledge to arise, for Knowledge will give itself when and where it is appropriate. This allows you to have peace, for you are not trying to control the world.

Allow your practices to be deep. Practice upon the hour as before. Listen to others today so that you may experience yourself in relationship with them, so that their true message to you may be given and comprehended. This will affirm for you the presence of Knowledge and the need for Knowledge in the world all at once.

Practice 193:
 
Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

September 11, 2013 Round One: I know what this Step is saying. I have experienced this, this listening to others so that I may experience myself listening, and not judging while I am doing it. I was in a situation the other day where I practiced this without consciously remembering the Step. I experienced what this Step is calling for, yes, I know what it is talking about. I see where Knowledge exists and I am experiencing myself in life and allowing Knowledge to arise.


February 11, 2015 Round Two: Again this time an opportunity arose to listen without judging. It is not so hard to do if I remove myself from the picture and just listen impartially. There is a great need for Knowledge in the world.

P.S. July 12, 2017 - this practice continues in the Continuation Training steps I have been on the past couple of days Steps 59-60. Today I will be attentive to others. Today I will listen to the world. I am trying to be aware of this and listen to others impartially. It is getting easier. I listened to Ursula the other day, she had some illuminating things to say.

January 11, 2019 Round Three: I was thinking yesterday that I wanted to listen to Pavel, the builder, to determine if he could be trusted with building our house, if he was the right person for us. I thought he would be stopping by the house and I could sit in the kitchen and listen to what he had to say. But he couldn’t come and put his visit off until today. However, I found out yesterday that Sasha was planning on meeting him at the plot and I decided not to interfere. Now today I have this very Step and an opportunity to participate, listen to what he has to say. So I hope to be there when Sasha and he meet. I will just listen and see what I hear. No meditation practice today, only hourlies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen