Step One Hundred and Sixty-One


Step 161. Review
In your review today, consider each lesson and each practice of each day in the past week. Learn more of the process of learning. Realize that to learn this you cannot view your life with condemnation, for you are learning to learn. Realize that wealth is apparent in your life because of the practices that you are undertaking, which you could not do if you were without Knowledge. You are undertaking this preparation because of Knowledge, and each day you are committed to your practice because of Knowledge. Each day you accomplish your practice because of Knowledge. Thus, without your denial or interference, Knowledge itself will guide you in your preparation and will emerge as you undertake each step. How easy is success in this way. How simple it is to receive without denial or insistence on your part. For without imagination, life is evident. Its beauty is evident. Its grace is evident. Its purpose is evident. The work that it requires is evident. Its rewards are evident. Even the difficulties of this world are evident. Everything becomes evident as your mind becomes still and clear.

Therefore, in one long practice period review the week’s practices. Give this your full attention. Give yourself to your practice and know that Knowledge within you is motivating you.

Practice 161:
 
One long practice period.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

June 30, 2013 Round One: "Everything becomes evident as your mind becomes still and clear."

There are no truer words. Having reached this review I can truly say that I know that Knowledge within me is motivating me. There is no other Truth.

January 5, 2015 Round Two: This week of Steps has been about receiving and giving, about plumbing the depths of Knowledge to contribute to the world, reaching beyond myself to a wider, more expansive concept of the world. I am more than my individual self, I do not need to be concerned about myself, because Knowledge is with me and taking care of what needs to be done, when I allow it to move me. I receive to give, I give to receive. The more I receive, the more I can give, and the more I give, the more I receive. I do not need to make anything up, I do not need to imagine anything, for life is life, life is evident, its beauty and grace are evident. I only have to open my eyes to see it.
December 9, 2018 Round Three: Knowledge within me is motivating me to practice. I could not do this without Knowledge. The difficulties of the world are evident, I feel more and more how this planet is not my True Home, I am from somewhere else, I do not belong here, but I am here to work. I am here to reclaim Knowledge in this environment. I also see the beauty of the world and am grateful for this opportunity to bask in its beauty and reap its benefits. Things are much simpler than I try to make them. I have no obligations apart from my family and translation.
This week of Steps has been about receiving so that I may give. I am not receiving for myself, but I am a conduit of giving into the world, the gift passes through me. I pass it on. I am part of the whole, so this is legitimate. I am rich in Knowledge, so I can give. I do not get what I want, I get what I need. If I do not want more than my fair share, the world will provide me with what I need - this is so TRUE! I am not poor, for the wealth of Knowledge is within me. I have all I need, I have more than I need, so it flows from me and there is enough for everyone - the two loaves and five fishes. I see my life in better perspective, I understand the law of give and take. All is well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen