Step One Hundred and Fifty-Nine


Step 159. The Poor Cannot Give. I Am Not Poor.
The poor cannot give, for they are destitute. They are required to receive. You are not destitute, for the gift of Knowledge is with you. Therefore, you are in a position to give, and in your giving you will realize your worth and any sense of destitution will leave you. Be confident that Knowledge will provide all material things that are truly needed by you. Though it may not provide what you wish, it will provide what you need and in the right amount. Thus, you will have what you need to contribute according to your nature and your calling in the world. But you will not be burdened with that which can only burden you. You will have exactly what you need, and the world will not burden you with its deprivation or its excesses. Thus, everything will have perfect balance. Knowledge will give to you what you need, and what you need is what you really want. You cannot yet assess your needs, for you are lost in what you want. But your needs will reveal themselves through Knowledge, and in time you will understand the nature of need and how it may be fulfilled.

You are not poor, for the gift of Knowledge is with you. Repeat today’s statement upon the hour and consider it in light of your observations of others. In your deeper practice periods, allow yourself to experience the wealth of Knowledge that you now possess.

Practice 159: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

June 24, 2013 Round One: "Be confident that Knowledge will provide all material things that are truly needed by you. Though it may not provide what you wish, it will provide what you need and in the right amount."



I truly resonate with this concept of having exactly what I need and in the right amount. This has been my experience so far in life and I have not been burdened with deprivation or excess. Everything is in perfect balance. A pertinent case in point is this trip to the States right now to see family, something I have not been able to do for ten years. But the time is right NOW, so I was able to swing it financially. I am not poor, for the gift of Knowledge is with me. I KNOW this to be true and I trust that Knowledge knows exactly what I need and will provide me with everything necessary to accomplish it.

January 2, 2015 Round Two: "You will have exactly what you need, and the world will not burden you with its deprivation or its excesses."

This continues to be true for me, this has been my experience throughout life, and not only now, it always has been and always will be. I know this to be true and I have no doubts.

"Knowledge will give to you what you need, and what you need is what you really want."

I trust this and know this. I trust that what I need will be revealed in due time, it will reveal itself through Knowledge. In the meantime, I know that I am provided with exactly what I need every day. I do not worry about the future, or about having enough, or about having what I want. I am confident and peaceful in knowing that I will always have precisely what I need, no less and no more.

P.S. I am seeing this in a new perspective today (June 8, 2016) regarding the house I am now living in. I have wanted to live in a house out in the country for many years. I have planned and schemed, created visions in my head, looked here and there, but never finding what I really wanted. When I finally reconciled myself to the fact that it may never come to pass, the opportunity to live in a house in the country was offered to me. I took it, I acted upon the offer. And now I know it is what I need and what I really want. I recognize it as a gift from the Universe and accept it with humble joy. For me, it is the perfect thing.

December 8, 2018 Round Three: It now transpires that the house was just a stepping stone to owning a place of my own. I have no doubts that I will have the money I need to build a place to live on our new plot. The universe continues to provide for me, giving me just enough and at the right time. This Step is perfect and fits with what I have known all along--you don’t get what you want, you get what you need. Knowledge provides me with what I need and in the right amount. I will have what I need to contribute according to my nature and my calling in the world and I will not be burdened with deprivation or excess. This is exactly what I have been experiencing throughout my life so far. And it is wonderful to have this confirmation. I will have enough to build a house to live in on our plot until the rest can be done. I will always have enough work and enough money. There will always be enough. Meditation from 4.49-5.05. This was enough. Lots of new fluffy snow, just like on this day last year. Not cold - minus 3 C. Still, quiet, no wind, overcast, but not heavy. I took a snow bath, lay down in the snow, so refreshing and invigorating. I feel a new lease on life after the doldrums of yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen