Step One Hundred and Thirty-Nine


Step 139. I Have Come To The World To Serve.

You have come to the world to serve, but first you must receive. First, you must unlearn what you have taught yourself so that you may reclaim that which you have brought with you. This preparation is essential for your success and for your happiness as well. Do not think that through understanding alone you will be able to recognize and give your true gifts. Your participation is your preparation, for you are being prepared to participate in life. Thus, we draw you more and more into the mystery of life and the manifestation of life. In this way, you will be able to treat the mystery as mysterious with wonder and you will be able to treat the manifestation of life practically and with objectivity. With this, you will be able to be a bridge from your Ancient Home to the manifest world. Across this bridge the Wisdom of Knowledge may express itself, and you may find your greatest fulfillment.

Practice your RAHN meditation twice today with great depth and concentration, and remember your idea upon the hour so that you may utilize all occurrences today on your own behalf.

Practice 139:
 
Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

May 14, 2013 Round One: Understanding alone will not enable me to recognize and give my true gifts. This requires participation, actually doing and experiencing, rather than thinking and analyzing. Participating in life and being drawn more and more into the mystery of life is very appealing, it draws me, it entices me to keep going, to continue taking the journey step by step and trusting where it will lead me.

This seems to resonate well with the Inspiration I received today in my email, "To Climb the Mountain You Must Keep Going" from Wisdom from the Greater Community, Vol. II, Chapter 11 – Spiritual Practice, where it says: 
"Like walking across the long footbridge, if you keep taking steps and keep focused on your goal, you will reach the other side and you will spare yourself much anxiety and aggravation."
I like to think this is part of being a bridge from my Ancient Home to the manifest world.

December 10, 2014 Round Two: I had quality meditations today – really experiencing the bridge from my Ancient Home into the manifest world and utilizing the occurrences of today on my own behalf.  I am feeling a new grounding in my experience. A wonderful walk in the snowy woods topped off the day. A potentially emotional occurrence today did not throw me off balance, in fact I remained wonderfully calm and focused and stood my ground. I felt happy with myself for following a Knowledge-guided inclination and bringing clarity to the situation. I am gaining a clearer sense of how I have come to the world to serve. 



My camera has this neat thing where I can turn a photo into a painting.

November 17, 2018 Round Three: I must unlearn what I have taught myself before (or what the world has taught me) so that I can reclaim what I have brought with me to give. I must participate in order to understand and be prepared to participate. I must treat the mystery of my life with wonder and the manifestation of life practically and objectively, so I can be a bridge from my Ancient Home to the manifest world. Across this bridge the Wisdom of Knowledge can express itself. I understand this and experience it in my life. I am preparing so that I can participate. I am participating as I can. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve