Step One Hundred and Forty


Step 140. Review
Today you complete twenty weeks of practice. You have come this far, and from here you will proceed on with greater strength and certainty, for Knowledge will begin to guide you and to motivate you increasingly as you become attentive to it. You wish to be the servant and the Master all at once because the servant is in you and the Master is in you. You personally are not the Master, but the Master is in you. You personally are a servant, but you are in relationship with the Master, and so your union is complete. Thus, all aspects of yourself find their rightful place. All things are brought into alignment and harmony with one purpose and one goal. Your life is simple because it is in harmony and in balance. Knowledge will indicate all things that must be done for you—physically, emotionally and mentally—to develop this balance and to maintain it in your current circumstances. Think not that any vital aspect will be overlooked or left undone.

Congratulations for your accomplishment thus far. Review the past six days of practice and gauge your understanding of your progress appropriately. Allow yourself to be a beginning student of Knowledge so that you may receive the very most. You will proceed on from here with greater certainty and speed and greater involvement as well as you learn to utilize all things for your benefit.

Practice 140: One long practice period.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

May 16, 2013 Round One: It’s nice to be congratulated, but I am not sure I have accomplished much. Perhaps that is unfair, I am making progress, I think, but I am still a beginning student of Knowledge and have much more to learn. I am very partial to the harmony and balance it talks about here. For me this is the key, when there is harmony and balance in my life, both inward and out, I feel very accomplished.

December 11, 2014 Round Two: I welcome the congratulations with open arms this time and really do feel I have climbed higher up the mountain and reached a better vantage point. Things are beginning to fall into place, I am seeing a broader picture, I am stepping beyond my individual, separated self to embrace a greater concept, a deeper understanding, a bigger vision. Reading the revelations and practicing the steps are finally bearing fruit, something is percolating down from my surface mind to that deeper place within me where Knowledge resides, that place connected to God and my Source, to the rest of humanity, the Universe. God has placed Knowledge within me, it has been there since time immemorial and now I am consciously aware of this, all I need to do is reclaim this Knowledge.

Secrets of Heaven said today on the page I opened (p. 124): “It is not our purpose to give you mightier options, but to re-establish your ability to regain Knowledge, and with Knowledge, relationship.”

During this last week of Steps leading up to this review I have made a new and potent connection with another responder taking the same path. I find this highly legitimate and verifying.

November 18, 2018 Round Three: Knowledge will indicate all things that must be done for me--physically, emotionally, and mentally--to develop this balance (my life is simple because it is in harmony and balance) and to maintain it in my current circumstances. This past week of Steps has been about purpose, destiny, the mystery of life, reclaiming Knowledge and allowing it to express itself in the world, following the Steps as they are given and knowing I have come into the world to serve a purpose. No definition, no conclusions, just following the mystery, trusting, participating, greater involvement, allowing things to unfold. I am continuing my involvement in translation, but wary of online relationships. How can I best gage online relationships? Are they real? I wonder who the person was I began engaging potently with in December 2014? Nothing really came of it. Or something did and then ran its course. Some people only come into your life for a specific reason, or for a season. I am free to disengage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen