Step One Hundred and Forty-Three


Step 143. Today I Will Be Still.
Be still today in your two meditation practices so that you may receive the presence of Knowledge within you. Take a moment of stillness in your hourly practice so that you may recognize where you are and what you are doing. In this way, you may access the greater aspect of mind so that it may serve you upon each hour so that you may carry it forth into the world. Be still today so that you may observe the world. Be still today so that you may see the world. Be still today so that you may hear the world. Carry forth your daily duties, but within yourself be still. In this way, Knowledge will present itself and then will begin to guide you as it is intended to do.

Practice 143: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

May 21, 2013 Round One: In Stillness all can be known. I am becoming more and more aware and conscious of this. Practicing stillness is becoming part of my daily experience of living, it gives me confidence, and I am following its lead.


December 15, 2014 Round Two: Being still and observing, seeing, and hearing the world is not something that can easily be described in words. It is possible to see and hear things with my inner senses when I am still enough. But this takes a lot of practice and dedication, it is so easy to miss the signs or misinterpret them. To really hear what the world is telling me, what my loved ones are telling me, takes deep concentration and application. I am not there yet.

November 21, 2018 Round Three: It will be easy to be still today and carry out my daily duties with stillness in my heart, for this way I can observe, see and hear and allow Knowledge to guide me. Meditation - 4.40 - 5.10 (20 minutes). I am able to descend faster and easier into stillness, even though I may not remain there for long. It is potent and I immediately feel pressure and expansion in my head. I am in a realm of pure consciousness and try to experience what it feels like to be out of body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve