Step One Hundred and Sixteen


Step 116. Today I Shall Be Patient With Knowledge.
Be patient with Knowledge so that you may follow Knowledge. Knowledge is far more still than you are. It is far more powerful than you are. It is far more certain than you are, and all of its actions are profound and meaningful. There is only a contrast between you and Knowledge because you live in the self that you have made for yourself, and you have temporarily lost your contact with Knowledge. But Knowledge abides with you, for you can never leave it. It will always be there to redeem you, to save you and to reclaim you unto itself, for it is your True Self. Let not beliefs and assumptions masquerade as Knowledge. Allow your mind to become increasingly quiet and still as you undertake the activities of the day.

Repeat the idea upon the hour and in your two deep meditation practices, allow yourself to enter the stillness and the certainty that Knowledge possesses for you. In this way, your mind will resonate with the Mind of the universe and you will begin to reclaim your ancient abilities and ancient memories. Here the idea of Spiritual Family will begin to have meaning for you, and you will realize that you have come into the world to serve.

Practice 116: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 13, 2013 Round One: I am particularly focusing on “all of its actions are profound and meaningful” in reference to Knowledge. And here is another Step that calls for being patient. I am learning this patience and learning to discern between what comes from Knowledge and is “profound and meaningful,” “still” and “powerful” and what is masquerading as Knowledge. The statement that I will begin to reclaim my ancient abilities and ancient memories as my mind resonates with the Mind of the universe is also so alluring, it beckons me because this is truly what I long for and what pulls me ever onward and upward.

November 16, 2014 Round Two: Knowledge is still again today, so it is a good day to be patient. I will be still as well and wait for clarification and guidance. Some days are slow, some days are still and quiet, some days I just want to rest. Today is like that.

October 25, 2018 Round Three: Today is another day like the last time - still and quiet, and I have no particular inclinations. This Step is nothing new for me, I am already doing this. I am reclaiming Knowledge and my ancient abilities and ancient memories - I have been doing this for a while. Knowledge abides with me, it is my True Self. My mind is resonating with the Mind of the universe. This is familiar to me. This is true. I am becoming more like Knowledge - still, powerful, certain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen