Step Fifty

For those with the eyes to see

Step 50. Today I Will Be With Knowledge.
Be with Knowledge today so that you may have the certainty and the power of Knowledge available to you. Allow Knowledge to give you stillness. Allow Knowledge to give you strength and competency. Allow Knowledge to teach you. Allow Knowledge to reveal the universe as it truly exists, not as you judge it to be.

In your two practice periods, practice in stillness feeling the power of Knowledge. Do not ask questions. That is not necessary now. Do not argue with yourself about the reality of your pursuit, for that is wasteful and meaningless. You cannot know until you receive, and to receive you must trust your inclination to know.

Today be with Knowledge. In your practice periods, let nothing dissuade you. You need only relax and be present. From these practices a greater presence will be recognized, and this will begin to allay your fears.

Practice 50:
 
Two 30-minute practice periods

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/


Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

January 6, 2013 Round One: I am continuing the Steps with renewed vigor and dedication, since I truly feel I am with Knowledge (I am gaining access to it) and allowing Knowledge to teach me and reveal the universe as it truly exists. This is very real for me today and transcends all else.

August 28, 2014 Round Two: Having the certainty and the power of Knowledge available to me speaks to me today. Not arguing with myself and just allowing myself to relax and be present to Knowledge are what I need to do.

I really felt as though I was with Knowledge today as I practiced. I felt light and buoyant and answers came even before I asked any questions. The Step says, “Do not ask questions.” I did not have to because the answers were already there. It is so freeing and incredibly uplifting when I am not weighed down by gloomy feelings of doubt and confusion. I may still be confused about many things, but I am certain that all will become clear as I continue to reclaim Knowledge and allow myself to be present to its wise promptings. Just accepting that I am still confused and in the dark about many things brings a certain lightness and certainty that I am headed in the right direction. If I keep persevering, remain teachable, and open myself to new awareness, I will eventually get to where I need to go.
August 12, 2018 Round Three: I am to allow Knowledge to give me stillness, strength and competency, certainty. I am to allow Knowledge to reveal to me the universe as it really is, truly exists, not what I judge it to be. I am to practice stillness and feel the power of Knowledge, relax and be present, allow a greater presence to be recognized.
First 30-min practice - in the greenhouse. It was cool and very quiet. I walked through the garden with damp, dewy grass caressing the soles of my bare feet. 4.39-5.09. I am still captivated by the songs Hilary sent me yesterday. Her voice and music are ethereal, not of this world, I was totally transported by their beauty and clarity. I entered the heart flame, the violet fire of healing and cleansing. I was in a tunnel of rainbow colors, the chakra colors, all leading one on from the other. Total quiet and stillness, no images, no messages, some distraction from my thoughts, but I brought myself back to Stillness.
Second 30-min practice - sitting out under the apple tree in the garden.15.03 - 15.33 - some distraction, Sasha walking by, but I made a concerted effort to remain in the violet fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve