Step Three Hundred and Fourteen


Step 314. I Will Not Be Afraid To Follow Today.
Do not be afraid to follow, for you are a follower. Do not be afraid to be a student, for you are a student. Do not be afraid to learn, for you are a learner. Merely accept what you are and utilize it for good. Here you end the war against yourself, where you have attempted to be something that you are not. Learn to accept yourself, and you will realize you are accepted. Learn to love yourself, and you will realize that you are loved. Learn to receive yourself, and you will learn that you are received. How can you love, accept and receive yourself? By being a student of Knowledge, because here all these accomplishments are natural. You must accomplish them to be with Knowledge, and Knowledge will accomplish them. Thus, a simple means is given to you to resolve a seemingly complex dilemma.

Do not doubt the power of Knowledge within you and what it can accomplish, for you cannot comprehend the meaning of Knowledge, the source of Knowledge or the mechanism of Knowledge. You can only receive its beneficence. You are only asked to receive this day. You are only asked to be a recipient of Knowledge.

Upon the hour remember your idea and give it serious consideration throughout the day. Realize the many opportunities to practice this day, as your mind now is being drawn away from fantasy and confusion. Realize how much time and energy is available to you. You will be amazed at how your life will open and what great opportunities will begin to emerge for you.

In your deeper practices today, once again enter stillness. Once again take refuge from the vicissitudes and the confusion of the world. Once again enter the sanctuary of Knowledge to give yourself. It is in this giving that you receive. It is in this giving that you will find what you seek this day.

Practice 314: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 26, 2014 Round One: “Learn to accept yourself, and you will realize you are accepted. Learn to love yourself, and you will realize that you are loved. Learn to receive yourself, and you will learn that you are received.”

These are valuable concepts to consider and integrate into my life. I do not claim to fully appreciate them yet, but I do appreciate their value.
“Realize how much time and energy is available to you.”
I am finding that I have the time and energy to do all I wish to do in a day. My life is becoming more simplified. I do not rush in too many directions at once, I have certain things I focus on each day, the most important being my Steps practice. I find this is my priority and this being so, all other things fall into place. I do not have that “pushed for time” feeling any more. I do not feel I am falling short in any area, all that is necessary and important is being accomplished.

I am following and learning, I am receiving, so I may give.

June 20, 2015 Round Two: The same holds true today. My life is even more simplified. My work load is lighter, which means I have ample time for the priorities in my life, those being my Steps practice, time spent in nature, rest and relaxation.

May 18, 2019 Round Three: And the same still holds true today. I do not have trouble accepting, loving and receiving myself. I am not really bothered anymore whether I am accepted, loved or received by others - I am, but it is not something I strive for. It is a natural process. I will have no doubt in the power of Knowledge and what it can accomplish. I am seeing living evidence of this. Knowledge provides me with a simple means to resolve a seemingly complex dilemma. This is perfect counsel for my dilemma today. My dilemma will be resolved and things will move forward with the house. This time last year my husband expressed negative thoughts about us having enough money to build our house. We need at least a million rubles, said he, and he doubted the boys’ ability to help us. A year later, we have managed to find much more than a million rubles and the building is underway. The boys are helping. I am getting more work from Potemkin to help us along the way. There are simple resolutions to what appears to be complex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve

Step Three Hundred and Fifteen