Step Three Hundred and Fifteen


Step 315. Today I Will Not Be Alone.
Today do not be alone. Do not isolate yourself in your fear or in your negative imagination. Do not isolate yourself in your fantasies. Do not think you are alone, for this is a fantasy. Today do not be alone. Realize that those who are with you are not persuaded by your errors or dismayed by your failures, but recognize your true nature and your Knowledge. Those who are with you today love you without exception. Receive their love, for this will confirm that you are not alone, and this will confirm that you do not wish to be alone. Why else would you want to be alone except to hide your pain, your sense of failure and your sense of guilt? These things which are the result of your separation only isolate you further.

Yet, today you are not alone. Therefore, choose not to be alone, and you will see that you have never been alone. Choose not to isolate yourself, and you will see that you are part of life already. Confirm this upon the hour and realize again the many opportunities to consider this throughout the day. In your deeper meditation practices, begin with the invocation of today’s message. Then, enter into stillness and silence where there is no separation. Allow yourself to receive the great gifts of love which are due you and dispel any sense of inadequacy and unworthiness that are merely the residue of your separate, imagined life. Today you are not alone. Therefore, there is hope for the world.

Practice 315: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Here you will find the entire book free for download http://stepstoknowledge.com/

Here you will find pointers for getting started if this is your first encounter with this practice: Taking the Steps to Knowledge.

April 27, 2014 Round One: I do not wish to be alone and I affirm today that I am not alone. When I enter into stillness and silence I feel the presence of my Teachers, I feel the Spiritual Presence that exists in my life. I take great comfort in this and know I am being supported, loved, and guided as I seek to reclaim Knowledge.

“Those who are with you today love you without exception.”

This unconditional love is very empowering. I am not alone today.

I realize now that this is why I am quite happy by myself. I do not need company particularly and even entertain the thought of living alone. Even though there is the notion that happiness is only real when shared, I feel that the presence of my Teachers, the connection I feel with other students of Knowledge, the spiritual thread that runs through my life serve very well in situations where I am left to my own devices and on my own.

June 21, 2015 Round Two: Being physically alone is not the same as being spiritually alone. I have been physically alone for the past week and just loving my solitude. I never feel alone because I am always in touch with the spiritual presence within me and around me, my Teachers, my Spiritual Family, the Creator of All Life. I can tap into this presence and feel it all the time. Interesting though that this Step comes today, the day my husband is due to return to my country haven. So I can affirm in every way that I am not alone.

What I wrote the first time about entertaining the thought of living alone has come to pass. I am not totally living alone though, I just have the opportunity to enjoy days at a stretch when I am here by myself, and I am finding these times very much to my liking and satisfaction.

May 19, 2018 Round Three: I am not alone, for those who love me without exception, my Teachers, Spiritual Family, the Unseen Ones, are always close at hand, caring for me and looking out for my well-being. I will not isolate myself or retreat into illusion and fantasy. I feel this love and compassion. I feel I am part of life already, I am not separate and alone. When I enter stillness, I blend with the glory that is Knowledge, I am part of the whole, I am at one with the Light of the Universe. I am not alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step Three Hundred and Seventeen

Step Three Hundred and Twelve